Women of Excellence 2018
The Path to Purchase Institute, in partnership with the Network of Executive Women (NEW), is proud to announce the winners of its 2018 Women of Excellence Awards. The winners by category are:
- Angela Moore, Director of Shopper Marketing – National Events, Albertsons Cos.
- Debbie Zefting, Director, Shopper Strategy & Engagement, Barilla
- Jessica Ellickson, Shopper Marketing Manager, Coca-Cola Co.
- Bree Glaeser, Innovation Strategist, The Mars Agency
- Cathy Allin, President and CEO, Decision Insight
- Julie Fisher, Director Shopper Marketing, E&J Gallo Winery
- Julie Lynn York, Group Manager, Partnership & Portfolio Marketing, Brown-Forman Beverages
- Julie Quick, SVP, Head of Insights and Strategy, Shoptology
- Liz Mayer, Director Shopper Marketing, J.M. Smucker Co.
- Cleyana Mayweather, Associate Brand Manager – Digital Commerce, Mars Wrigley Confectionery
- Erika Kothman, Senior Account Executive, HMT Associates
Lindsey Cox, Promotions Marketing Manager, Organic Valley
The winners were announced Oct. 3 in Minneapolis during the Women of Excellence Awards ceremony held in conjunction with the Path to Purchase Expo (P2PX).
The Women of Excellence Awards is the premier networking event at P2PX, an established industry event that attracts thousands of brand manufacturers, retailers, agency professionals and solution providers who are charged with executing effective marketing that drives shopper engagement and influences decision-making along the path to purchase.