Walgreens brought 12 brands together on an endcap to tie in to Hispanic Heritage Month, which is observed Sept. 15 through Oct. 15.
The display used messaging in Spanish — “Celebramos el Mes de la Hispanidad” on the header, and “Cuidando tu salud” (translation: taking care of your health) and “Cuidando tu belleza” (taking care of your beauty) on shelf trays — while depicting the Walgreens logo and six participating brands on each side panel.
The brand logos depicted on the left side panel were:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Picot
- Vitacilina Corp.’s Vitacilina
- Genomma Lab’s Dragon
- Inova’s Colageina 10
- Genomma Lab’s Teatrical
- Mexilink Inc.’s Wet Line Xtreme
The brand logos depicted on the right side panel were:
- DLC Laboratories
- Genomma Lab’s Silka
- Genomma Lab’s Cicatricure
- Genomma Lab’s Goicoechea Diabet TX
- Genomma Lab’s Lagicam
- Naturalabs’ Moco de Gorila